Join an experienced team that is responsible for the development of a global online travel booking system. As a C# Developer, you will be responsible for the development of backend application services through which millions of people in dozens of countries around the world make reservations every day. Working on the development of our systems, you will gain experience in creating and maintaining highly available and high-performance services according to Site Reliability Engineering best practices promoted by Google
The applications developed run as microservices in Kubernetes in .NET on the GCP platform. Our search engine is based on MongoDB and SQL Server. An automated Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process configured with Jenkins and Spinnaker ensures rapid deployments. However, this is only a fragment of what we work with on a daily basis...
Challenges that await you:
- Development and maintenance of one of the key elements of the eSky booking engine - the search module.
- Design and implementation of microservices in C# on Kubernetes platform.
- Ensuring high quality of solutions through development of automated tests in accordance with best practices
- Ensuring a high level of service reliability in accordance with Site Reliability Engineering practices
- Actively participate in the agile development process.
- Maintaining working solutions.
- Very good knowledge of C# language
- Experience in programming backend solutions in .NET.
- Knowledge of frameworks and tools used on the .NET platform
What we offer:
- Mature technological processes, Continuous Integration, daily implementations allowing to observe the effects of work
- Direct influence on the shape of the solutions and close cooperation with the business
- Full autonomy - self-organizing teams, freedom to create work methodologies and choose technologies
- Advanced Agile process - full adoption throughout the company for over 6 years, Product Owners available on site
- Work in hybrid model - possibility to work both remotely and in one of our branches (Katowice, Warsaw, Bucharest, Sofia)
- Large development opportunities - work with the latest technologies, internal and external training (e.g. in Machine Learning, Kubernetes)
- Participation in IT conferences - every year we are present at the most important industry conferences, not only in Poland but also abroad (e.g. Google Cloud Next, .NET Developer Days)